I had a fun weekend on the air. I successfully worked six of the 13 Colonies stations and then this morning before work, I worked a seventh. I’m hopefully on my way to a clean sweep.
My new QSL cards came in on Saturday and they look perfect. Hal at CheapQSLs.com does a great job. I splurged and ordered a nice glossy finish for the front of my QSL cards. That really seems to dress them up. I’ve sent out a few of them already.
I did do a upload earlier last week to QRZ, LotW, Clublog, and eQSL from my log. I will start putting on my blog what contacts I’ve uploaded to where and who I’ve sent QSL cards to. I’m trying not to lose track this time around…
I am hoping to add remnants of different paper logs when I can into my electronic log. I’d like to get everything straightened out once and for all even though I’m missing a lot of contacts.
Last night, I put Powerpole connectors on all of my radio equipment in the shack. That was a long time coming and it really cleaned up the shack. I plugged everything into a Powerpole power distribution box my dad, KD7SXQ, made me quite some time ago. It’s looking better and better in there.